Blog » West Brom 0-1 Liverpool | The Final Word
The lads are in the studio after another well fought victory, this time against Tony Pulis’ West Brom side!
West Brom 0-1 Liverpool: The Final Word
- Another gnarly win!
- Couldn’t complete a bloody pass in the first 5 mins!
- Origi was badly isolated.
- Hal Robson-Kanu should put them 1 up.
- West Brom fans don’t understand the backpass rule.
- Drum wankers.
- Simon Mignolet had another match winning performance.
- Firmino scores. Everyone thought we’d fucked the freekick up. Haha!
- The Midfield was immense.
- Once again, much better 2nd half.
- Firmino was properly fired up.
- Set up disallowed goal.
- Milner miss.
- Felt like the 2nd was coming.
- Origi header disallowed.
- Maddest last five minutes ever...
- West Brom sent Ben Foster up. Why?
- Alberto Moreno. Poor Albie...
- Firmino’s last minute Cruyff turn = Heart Attack.
- Man United kept the pressure on. Probably for the best.