Season 2015/16 Preview | RMTV Subscriber Show
Proper Football is back!!!
Paul and Chris are joined by Mike and John in the studio ahead of the kick off of the new Premier League Season. Are they optimistic or downhearted? What have they made of pre-season and our incoming and outgoing players? What should our expectations for the season be?
- How many “nailed-on” starters to Liverpool have (based on pre-season)?
- What expectations do you have this season? Tempered by last season, or boosted by the one before?
- The players out of the door. Lambert, Ojo, etc.
- If we bought no-one else are you contented with the options?
- Who is your Signing of The Summer pick?
- Any who you’re unsure or unconvinced by?
- Which of the existing players is your tip for the season?
- Which of the youth players?
- How important is it to win some silverware?
- If you had to focus on one cup, which would it be?
- How vital will it be the “hit the ground running?”
- Who is Liverpool’s designated set piece taker?
- Is August to October the biggest 3 months in LFC’s recent history?
- What would represent a successful 2015/16 for you?
- Top 7 Predictions
- Bottom 3.