Summer Transfer Window 2012 Preview (PART ONE) SUBSCRIBER EXCLUSIVE
Following on from our 2011/12 Season review, the lads along with Gareth Roberts (Well Red magazine) and Kristian Walsh (The Anfield Wrap)look ahead to Liverpool's summer transfer business. Who should go, who should stay, and who do we need to come in?
- Does Enrique need cover, or should he be cover for someone else?
- Are Steven Gerrard's best days behind him? Where should he play next season?
- Could Stevan Jovetic of Fiorentina be our David Silva?
- Aquilani, Stay, Go or Makeweight?
- Joe Cole: Should his "business remain unfinished?"
- Targeting Under-23's: A Recipe for Success?
- The Moneyball Method, and what it means.
- The dodged Bullet of Sylvain Marveaux- a warning to miserable Tweeters
- Buying a better Spearing
- Martin Kelly, Right Back or Centre Half? Decision Season...
- The Inevitable End of Jamie Carragher... Is there life abroad for the legend?
- What type of Centre Forward do the Reds need?
- Is Giuseppe "One knee" Rossi a shrewd move?
- Ready Made Players v Unearthed Gems (The Falcao Argument)
- Pedro of Barcelona and Granero of Real- ideal targets?
- Should LFC pursue Adam Johnson?