WEEK 43: Manager Speculation and Social Media Misery
On the eve of Brendan Rodgers' appointment as Liverpool manager The Redmen TV look at all of the speculated candidates, as well as analysing a thoroughly miserable couple of weeks of intense second guessing, conjecture and ITK's gone wild...
- Trusting FSG to do their job right
- Seducing Pep Guardiola- getting "Agent Pizzuti" on the case
- Going to Germany to get "the Klopp"
- Why are so many Liverpool fans so angry?
- Louis van Gaal: Director of Football?
- Why Martinez was NOT the right man for the job
- How this is all Rafa Benitez's Fault (according to some)
- Why Rodgers is better than Martinez
- Why Liverpool are going to have to do it the hard way
- Liverpool's transfer targets, like shopping in St.John's market...
and much, much more!