PART ONE: It's Week one of Euro Redmen TV, and the lads are joined in the studio by token Irishman Malachy O'Neill as they look ahead to the campaigns of England, Ireland and Spain in this 50 minute, Uncut Subscriber Special.
- The Hodge: What can England Fans Expect to see?
- Ferdinand v Martin Kelly: The "Footballing Reasons" Revealed!
- England DOESN'T Expect. Why decreased hysteria might be a good thing.
- The Fountain of Youth. Is Euro 2012 the last hurrah of the over 30's?
- Where are the goals coming from?
- England v France Preview
England's Predicted Starting XI
- The Foley v McShane debacle
- Trappatoni's Tactics. Why Ireland Can Bore Their Way to The Final
- Irish Expectations: The Ability to just enjoy a tournament
- Robbie Keane. The Dangerman
- A Look at Group C: Spain, Italy and Croatia
- Italy's Goal scoring conundrum.
- Will Balotelli Kill John Terry?
- Are Spain Shit?
- Ireland v Croatia Match Preview
And much more!