WEEK 5: Euro Redmen TV: "Boring, Boring, Beautiful Espana"
In our last week of Euro 2012, the lads look back on a great conclusion to a great tournament as Spain trounce Italy 4-0 to retain their Euro crown...
- Not so boring afterall: Jumping back on the Spanish bandwagon.
- Were Spain brilliant or were Italy just shit?
- Prandelli's tactical masterclass fall flat on it's face...
- The False 9, better than a real one?
- Xabi Alonso, dispelling the Liverpool brilliance myth.
- Andres Iniesta. O. M. G.
- The Midfield Battle, Pirlo vs Goliath.
- The Real reason Pirlo cried...
- Euro 2012 Team of the Tournament Debate
- Euro Fantasy Football, the Final Standings... PLUS:
- Team GB- The Big Beckham Question...
- Why the Hell is Micah Richards going to the Olympics?
- Giggsy, top player, top shagger, top role model?