Week 3 (PART 1): "The Rodgers Regime Begins"
In the first part of this week's 90min subscriber show the lads analyse the first football we've seem under the new Rodgers Regime...
- Toronto 1-1 Liverpool: Match Analysis
- Early Doors Assessment: Who Was Rubbish?
- Adam and Aquilani: First Teamers, or Transfer Fodder?
- Which Players Impressed? A word on Morgan, Sama and Suso.
- Some Humble Pie Eating regarding Jamie Carragher's future
- Sterling, Suso and Shelvey: Time to believe the hype?
- The World's Worst Defense of Joe Cole
- The Rodgers System, a return to 4-3-3
- First Half v Second Half. Passing XI v Pressing XI?
- Paul's Amalgamation XI, the Best 11 Players from Saturday night.
- Welcome back Lucas Leiva!
- Captain Madface Martin Skrtel has hair?!