Week 9 (PART ONE) Gunned Down, and the Deadline Day "Disaster"!!!
In Part 1 of this week's monsterously good, 2 hour Subscriber Show...
- LFC 0-2 Arsenal. The Final Word
- Were Liverpool S*** or Unlucky?
- Steven Gerrard at fault again?
- A Question of Attacking Quality. Sterling/Suarez/Borini/Gerrard v Podolski/Giroud/Cazorla/Oxlaide-Chamberlain
- Gibbs and Jenkinson, weaknesses not exploited?
- HOT TOPIC: Making a Case Against Pepe Reina
- Time to bring back Xavi Valero?
- Is Pepe REALLY a Rodger's-style Keeper?
- Brad Friedel and Hugo Lloris- The Importance of Pressure...
- Can Brad Jones and the Alexander "The Invisible Man" Doni put Pressure on him?
- Can Reina play his way back into form?
- Does Podolski Score When He Wants? Arsenal's Hit, Miss and Wildly Inaccurate Chants.
- Paul Updates the "Thursday Night, Channel 5" Song... Sort of...
- Fickle Gooners Turn on RVP
- Was Diaby a Beast or Did Our Midfield Make Him Look Good?
- Olivier Giroud. Making a Case for Why Targetmen are S***
- DEADLINE DAY DISASTER!!! (With many Exclamation Points, Because it makes it Look Really Bad!!!)
- Have FSG Dropped a Major Bollock?
- Liverpool's Surprising Squad Depth, 8 Attacking Options for 3 Positions?
- Raheem Sterling. From Youth Fringe to First on the Team Sheet.
- The 1 to 11, Cover Players and Development Players Philosophy
- Why Won't Joe Cole Go Away?
- Is it Worth Recalling Carroll in January?
- Why We Will Regret Letting Carroll Go, But Not in the Way You'd Think...
- Big Sam's Man. Why It's Inconsequential How Many Goal's AC Scores at West Ham.
- Why Having to Rely on Kids is No Bad Thing
- Why Throwing Money at The Problem is No Longer The Solution at Anfield
- Is the Tide Turning Against FSG?
- Why Twitter and Sky Sports News were the Agents of Our Deadline Day Misery
- Why Charlie Adam Proves FSG are Shrewd... No, Seriously...
- Paying the Price For Comolli's "Negotiating".
- The Price of Tapping Up. Why there may have been more to losing out on Dempsey
- Free Transfers. Should we be pinning our hopes on the aging and unwanted?
And much more to come in Part 2...