Week 9 (PART TWO): John Henry's Open Letter Analysed
In part 2 of this week's two hour subscriber show...
- TOPIC OF THE WEEK: John Henry's Open Letter
- Mistakes of the Past Haunting our Transfer Budget?
- What's Good, What's Bad, What's PR and What's Spot On...
- Should FSG be detailing Liverpool's Every Step?
- A Question of Openness. Is It Important to Keep Fans in the Loop?
- Who Takes the Blame for Clint Dempsey?
- Did the Club Burn it's Bridges With Fulham?
- Market Strength. Why Liverpool Are Right Not to be Held to Ransom on Fees.
- Are Liverpool the Only Club who Curbed Spending this Summer?
- Was Sturridge one of the "other" irons in the fire?
- LFC TV's Ill-Fated "Deadline Day Special"
- Tired of LFC F**k Ups in the Public Eye
- A Calculated Risk, Why Might Cutting off our Nose not Spite our Long Term Face?
- Moving on From Past Mistakes. Does this window signify a stronger Liverpool bargaining position for future windows?
- Creating A Production Line of Ready Made Replacements- Like Arsenal.
- Would You Rather Have Adam Morgan or Joe Cole in the Starting XI v Sunderland?
- THE EUROPA LEAGUE DRAW
- Young Boys, Udinese and Anzhi Makalakakaka-choo-son
- Why you should be careful when googling Young Boys...
- Stats and Facts
- Does Roberto Carlos have the biggest thighs of any Sporting Director ever?
- Who is Anzhi's heaviest player?
- THE CAPITAL ONE CUP DRAW
- West Brom, again...
- Will the Baggies go full strength?
- All Quiet on the "Blue Nose Front" after their Hawthorns defeat.
- What is the difference between a wood and a forest?
- LIVERPOOL INTERNATIONAL CALL UPS
- The 20 players we're praying don't get injured this week...
- WHO THE F*** IS SAMED YESIL?
And much more!