Week 10 (PART TWO): Sunderland Away, and Rafa Tells All
In Part 2 of this week's show...
- How Much Do We hate International Breaks?
- Two Weeks Praying for No Injuries
- Gerrard, Redknapp and Torres and the "International Injury Curse"
- The Premier League is Back!... Again!
- The Manager, OUR Manager. Why we're heading back into action right behind Rodger's
- Can Jonjo Shelvey Play Further Forward?
- Should Steven Gerrard be Rested?
- SUNDERLAND V LIVERPOOL: MATCH PREVIEW
- Whatever Happened to the O'Neill to United Rumours?
- Louis Saha, Treatment Table Cover or Better Than Henry?
- Carlos Cuellar- Looks a bit like a toilet brush, and more "In depth Tactical Analysis"
- Steve Guppy. Obscure Folk Footballing Legend, Sunderland Coach.
- "Stone Cold" Skinhead Enrique
- Lineup Predictions
- 4-3-3 or Something New? Will Rodger's Mix it up at the Stadium of Light?
- Score Predictions
- TOPIC: Rafa's New Book Extracts
- Rafa on not Be approached by LFC this Summer
- Why We're Glad for no AVB at Anfield
- How many Rafa's Signings Still at the Club? Proof of his eye for quality?
- Dispelling the "Couldn't Spend Well" Myth
- 2004/5 v 2012/13. Which is the Better Squad?