Week 12 (PART ONE): Fergie's Right... Their Fans ARE Sh*te
On part one of this week's subscriber show, Paul, Mike and Ste are joined by TV legend James Sutton to discuss...
- The Shelvey Red Card. No Foul, Two Yellows or Spot on?
- Why Jonjo Shelvey's "Apology" was boss.
- The Emergence of Suso. The New Luis Garcia?
- Suso 100% Passing Acc, but Scholes is the Pass Master.
- Have We Finally Seen Enough of Pacheco?
- Stevie Gerrard. Has The Rodger's Way Finally Clicked?
- Flicking your head back when diving. The New JFK "Grassy Knoll"
- "He Said She Said Bullsh*t" Why School Yard Excuses cannot Justify Munich/Hillsborough Chants
- Fergie is Right.... Their Fans are Sh*te
- Where do you draw the line on offensive chants?
- Should Offenders Be Banned For Life?
- The Standing at the Match Issue. Why Anfield Stewards Cracked Down
- Five Games Played, Two Points Won. Crisis?
- Why Losing to Arsenal, United and WBA is Fine In Isolation.
- Why Anyone Who Expected a Title Challenge Needs a Word With Themselves...
- Chances Created. Top 5 Build Up, Bottom 3 Finishing?
- West Brom v Liverpool: Predicting a Game that will of happened by the time you watch this...