Week 15 (PART ONE): "Can't We All Just Get Along?"
On Part 1 of this week's 2 hour subscriber show, Paul and Chris are joined by ESPN writer Kristian Walsh and Live4Liverpool.com's editor Jimmy Areabi to discuss...
- TOPIC: "New" Anfield Plan Revealed
- No more white dog sh*t around the ground?
- Making Anfield a Genuine Destination
- Is 60,000 Capacity Big Enough?
- The Atmosphere Gamble, if we can't sell out, will we lose our advantage?
- Entrenched Fans. Is It Time For a Clean Sweep With The Seating Plan?
- Does A Bigger Main Stand Mean More Moaners?
- Once Bitten. Why we shouldn't be counting our stadium chickens just yet.
- TOPIC: Chang v Jenkins. Twitter Storm in a Tea Cup?
- Fan Fundamentalism. Why Some People Love A Conspiracy Theory.
- Why The Saga is Just Like "Hook" Starring Robin Williams...
- Shouting At Walls. The Increasingly Militant Splits in LFC Fan Opinions...
- The Anfield Wrap Backlash, and why it's f**king ridiculous...
- Why Bloggers are Not Journalists. Rules v Personal Integrity
- Two Sides to A Story. Why Proper Journos Get their Facts Straight...
- TOPIC: The Lucas Leiva Interview
- Why It's Refreshing to See Such Openness in a Curremt Player
- Lucas, Future LFC Captain?
- Time To Shine, Why Lucas is a Great Role Model for the New Kids...
- The Future of Liverpool's Midfield
- Thank God for Tony Pulis
And much more!