Week 16 (PART ONE): "Home League Wins Are Boss"
On part one of this week's 2 hour subscriber show, Paul, Chris and Mike are joined by Well Red Magazine's editor in chief Gareth Roberts to discuss...
- Liverpool 1-0 Reading: The Final Word
- A Wonderful 1-niller
- Don't Look Back into the Sun: The "Failure" to Kick it Long in the 1st Half
- Brad Jones has 90's Head and Shoulders Hair
- The LFC Meritocracy: Should Jones Keep His Place?
- Why Is John Achterberg our 'Keeper coach?
- Jose "Dossena" Enrique: Left Winger-Extraordinaire!
- Is Enrique fighting for his LFC life?
- Paul's "World's Patented Slowest Step Over" Explained
- The Need for Results. Why Faith and Patience will only carry us so far.
- Was Rodgers Right to Shut up Shop?
- Glen Johnson is Boss. End of...
- Liverpool Kids' Twitter Banter, Lad.
- Plan B? Do We Even Have The Right Players for Plan A?!
- Liverpool v Anzhi: Europa League Preview
- Are Anzhi The Genuine Danger Team in Our Group?
- The Selection Dilemma, Who To Rest?
- Does Rodgers Give a S*** About The Europa League?
- (Another) Chance for Cole and Downing?
- The Europa Final- Just An Excuse for a Piss up in Amsterdam.
- The Benefits of European Experience
- Yesil. Too Much Too Soon?
- Why You Can't Judge too Much on Youth Level Goals
- Brendan Rodger's Huge Bollocks.
- Lineup Predictions And more...