Week 18 (PART ONE): "Luis Suarez OMG. The Final Word on Newcastle"
On Part one of this week's Subscriber Show, Paul, Chris and Mike discuss...
- Liverpool 1-1 Newcastle- The Final Word
- Chris' Home Win Barren Spell
- Match Day Superstitions.
- The Anfield Atmosphere Issue. Giving Us Something to Sing About
- Is The "I pay for £700 for my season ticket therefore..." Argument Still Valid?
- The Two Sides of Jose Enrique
- Luis Suarez- Best Anfield Goal of the Premier League Era?
- Why Jonjo Needs a Left Foot
- A Digression Back to Swansea
- Joe Cole. Hide and Seek Champion 2012
- A Small Defence of Stewart Downing
- Too Much, Too Soon For Suso?
- Filling Suarez-made holes- The key to goal scoring
- 6pts off 4th with 84 to play for... How Full is YOUR Glass?
- Why Miserable Ex-Players Can Jog On...
- TOPIC: Men VS Boys
- Why Having Too many Kids Could Be Our Undoing...
- Time To Bring Back Steven Gerrard- Attacking Midfielder?
- Shelvey and Sterling Wastefulness
- Why Having So many Kids Could Prove A Masterstroke
- Why Is Assaidi not getting more game time?
- MATCH PREVIEW: Liverpool v Anzhi
- What Lessons Have We Learned From The Home Game?
- Getting One Foot In The Knockout Stages
- The Importance of Big European Nights
- Lineup Predictions and much more!