Week 20 (PART ONE): "Flipping The Triangle"
On part one of this week's 2 hour subscriber show, Chris and Paul are joined by Impressionist and Comedian Darren Farley to discuss...
- Liverpool 3-0 Wigan: The Final Word
- Chris sees his first home league win in 2012!!!
- The 1st Half, same old story...
- Was It Right to Sub Suso?
- "Flipping The Triangle". Effective and A Little Bit Slutty...
- His Name is Lucas, Except When it's Joe Allen...
- Are Foxes in Boxes a Dying Breed?
- Welcome back to the fold Jordan Henderson!
- The 2nd Half: All change, for the better!
- Death By Football, in the flesh.
- Jose Enrique is a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle
- Obscure Premier League Era Player Reference of The Week: Phil Stamp
- The Forward 3, The Well Oiled Fantasy Point Scoring Machine...
- The Blatant Suarez Jealousy From Other Teams' Fans
- Who was the Star Man of the match?
- Giving Wigan Some Credit -Al Habsi , Pepe Reina and Passing From The Back.
- TOPIC: A Pepe Reina Love In
- TOPIC: Why Liverpool Are NOT Selling Luis Suarez in January.
- Big Cash Rich Club interested in Good Player Shocker!!!!!!!
- MATCH PREVIEW: Liverpool v Young Boys
- Seconds Stringers Game?
- Is The Europa League a Priority?
- Paul ruins the end of the show
- Lineup Predictions
- Score Predictions And much more!
The Redmen TV is Uncensored LFC Television...
Presenter T-Shirts provided by: http://www.lovefollowconquer.com
You Can Find us HERE:
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/TheRedmenTV http://www.twitter.com/NEredmen http://www.twitter.com/TheBitterRed http://www.twitter.com/mrbloodred http://www.twitter.com/the_akster http://www.twitter.com/maryjayne http://www.twitter.com/dfimpressionist