Week 23 (PART TWO): Cultural Learnings of Football for Make Benefit Glorious FA or whatever
On part 2 of this week's 2 hour Subscriber Show, the lads are joined by Gareth Roberts (Well Red Mag, Late Tackle, The Anfield Wrap) to discuss...
- PICTURES OF THE WEEK
- Pepe the legend, Brendan the perve...
- TOPIC: FA To Introduce mandatory Racism Ban
- Now that Terry has served his? How very convenient
- Cultural Learnings for Make Benefit Glorious FA or whatever
- Suarez Gets His Name Dragged Through the Mud... Again. -TOPIC: Taylor Proposes Introduction of Nets to Protect players
- Are nets a gateway to bringing back fencing?
- TOPIC: A Brief Chat on Standing
- Why A Proper Discussion on the matter is needed
- MATCH PREVIEW: Liverpool v Aston Villa
- The Importance of Avoiding Complacency
- Will Villa Park the Bus or Play Football?
- Crying out for a "comfortable win"
- Stop Singing About Maxi and Keep it Simple!
- FORM Guide: Aston Villa
- Dangerman Focus: Christian Benteke
- Darren Bent. Would you?
- Lineup Prediction
- COMPETITION: WIN A LOVE FOLLOW CONQUER T-SHIRT!
- FEATURE: Buy Well Red Magazine http://www.wellredmag.co.uk
- Score Predictions
- TOPIC: The Europa League Last 32
- A look at the potential banana skins
- The Europa League, Where Topping Your Group is a BAD thing...