Week 33 (PART TWO): Harlem Shaken, Not Stirred
Available after 11:30pm UK time
On part two of this week's show the lads are still joined by Sean Rogers and Mark Hughes (again, not THAT one) to cover...
- TOPIC: Does Martin Skrtel Have a Future at LFC?
- The Annoyance of Players and the Foreign Press
- Are We Leaving Our Defence Too Exposed Tactically?
- Is Kelly Agger’s Partner in Waiting?
- Do We Need a DM Powerhouse?
- Spine Damage: An inconsistent year for all but Suarez.
- PICTURES OF THE WEEK:
- Flares on the pitch, Harlem Shaken not Stirred and The Balotelli Baby…
- ASK THE REDMEN: We Answer YOUR Questions…
- How Long Until Liverpool Are Realistic Title Contenders?
- Just How Good Is Luis Suarez?
- Who Is The Best Young Player in the Squad?
- If You Could Slap Any Premier League Player Who Would It Be?
- When Man Utd Play Everton, Who Do You “Support”?
- Who is the Worst Player to Play for Liverpool in Your Lifetime?
- QUICKFIRE ROUND:
- 60 Seconds. Chris v Paul. Let Battle Commence…