Week 34 (PART ONE): Aurally Assaulting Wigan Athletic
On this week's show, Chris, Paul and Mike are joined by TV's own James Sutton to discuss...
- The Final Word: Wigan 0-4 Liverpool
- Aurally Assaulting (Read: Ear Dicking) Wigan
- Another great result?
- At what point can we get excited by winning against “lesser teams”?
- Thoughts on seeing there was no Sturridge?
- The first goal. Coutinho and Downing
- The Second Goal- Coutinho and Suarez and “That Barca-Sh*t”
- Glen Johnson
- Is Joe Allen starting to prove his worth again? Would you have started him?
- Why was Hendo on the bench?
- Another Suarez Hattrick.
- Still with the defensive frailties…
- Pepe Reina: Outstanding
Should we be scoring MORE?
TOPIC: Ressies: Southampton 1-1 Liverpool
- An Impassioned and Lonely Defence of Jonjo Shelvey
The right Wing Gerrard… No not that type of Right Wing…
Match Build Up: Liverpool v Spurs
- The Last Great Test of The Season?
- How good is Gareth Bale?
- Dangerman Focus: Bale
- The Banana Incident
- Trivia Question
- Is it about time we beat someone good?
- Form Guide
- Lineup Discussion
- LFC are playing Prem’s Best Football- Hugo Lloris
- Score Predictions
- Trivia Answer
The Redmen TV is Uncensored LFC Television...
Presenter T-Shirts provided by: http://www.lovefollowconquer.com
You Can Find us HERE:
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/TheRedmenTV http://www.twitter.com/NEredmen http://www.twitter.com/TheBitterRed http://www.twitter.com/mrbloodred http://www.twitter.com/the_akster http://www.twitter.com/maryjayne http://www.twitter.com/dfimpressionist