Week 39 (PART ONE): Tricks, Flicks and Allardycian Frustration...
AVAILABLE AFTER 11PM UK TIME (10TH)
On Part One of this week's show, the lads discuss...
- THE FINAL WORD: Liverpool 0-0 West Ham
- A draw that kind of felt like a defeat?
- Why is that when we knew what to expect?
- Suarez, even boss players have off days…
- The James Collins Media Wankfest.
- Downing subbed early due to illness.
- Was Sturridge the right move?
- Did we lose some attacking coherence?
- Felt as though there was no game plan other than "go and do your stuff"
- Sturridge disallowed goal- offside?
- Gerrard Penalty shout.
- Tricks and Flicks. Annoying Tricks and Flicks
- Lucas goal line clearance
- A clean sheet for once!
- An outlandish theory on Assaidi…
- Diame. Player.
- VIEWER COMMENTS
- A Solution To The Andy Carroll Situation
- Varying The Formation
- Disappointing considering Everton/Spurs result
- MATCH BUILD UP: Reading v Liverpool
- One last chance to keep the season going?
- TRIVIA QUESTION
- Beating last season's points total
- Time to rotate (where possible)? If so, Who?
- Dangerman Focus
- FORM GUIDE
- New manager syndrome and relegation battlers- cause to be wary?
- Line-up Discussion
- Score Predictions
- TRIVIA ANSWER
The Redmen TV is Uncensored LFC Television...
Presenter T-Shirts provided by: http://www.lovefollowconquer.com
You Can Find us HERE:
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/TheRedmenTV http://www.twitter.com/NEredmen http://www.twitter.com/TheBitterRed http://www.twitter.com/mrbloodred http://www.twitter.com/the_akster http://www.twitter.com/maryjayne http://www.twitter.com/dfimpressionist