Week 40 (PART ONE): Redefining Frustration...
AVAILABLE AFTER 9:30PM UK TIME (17TH)
On this week's show Chris, Paul and John are joined by Sean Rogers (Buckley Town and The Anfield Wrap), to dicuss
- THE FINAL WORD: Reading 0-0 Liverpool
- Now THAT was “One of those days”
- Redefining the word frustration
- Blame the strikers or blame the keeper?
- The Starting XI- Sturridge in for Downing- did you agree at the time?
- Some good movement and position rotation- at the cost of fluidity though?
- Where has all the tempo gone?
- The Suarez “chip chance” a decisive moment missed?
- How often do these games hinge on an early goal?
- Thoughts on Sturridge?
- Was this a case of “nothing to play for syndrome”?
- Does the squad have a “mentality” issue?
- Plan B- Downing For Hendo- looked like it had backfired at first.
- Reina’s Save.
- Singing the praises of Alex Marshall.
- Lack of urgency in stoppage time.
- Reading Are Sh*t.
- MATCH BUILD UP: Liverpool v Chelsea
- Are we just playing for pride?
- Agent Rafa- do you want him to win something at Chelsea?
- TRIVIA QUESTION
- Dangerman Focus: Juan Mata
- Lineup Thoughts?
- Should Sturridge Keep His Place?
- Score Predictions
- Plug Quiz Show
The Redmen TV is Uncensored LFC Television...
Presenter T-Shirts provided by: http://www.lovefollowconquer.com
You Can Find us HERE:
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/TheRedmenTV http://www.twitter.com/NEredmen http://www.twitter.com/TheBitterRed http://www.twitter.com/mrbloodred http://www.twitter.com/the_akster http://www.twitter.com/maryjayne http://www.twitter.com/dfimpressionist