Week 41 (PART ONE): Insert Biting Related Pun Here...
On part one of this week's Subscriber Show...
- TOPIC: Luis Suarez, Biting and Bans
- The English Culture of Fighting NOT Biting
- Liverpool’s Speedy and Decisive Reaction. For Once…
- Cantona Comparisons
- What Constitutes Violent Conduct?
- Is a bite worse than a leg breaker?
- Taming The Red Mist… Is Anger Management The Solution?
- Should Suarez/Liverpool Appeal The Ban?
- THE FINAL WORD: Liverpool 2-2 Chelsea
- Were you happy with a draw?
- The first half – looked like two teams with little motivation to win.
- Would you have started the team differently?
- Why was it so flat in that half?
- The Chelsea goal- shocking from set pieces again.
- Half time sub. Sturridge for Coutinho. Fair enough or would you have swopped another?
- How good did Sturridge look?
- The Penalty, deliberate handball?
- Fernando Torres and Jamie Carragher.
- What a player Hazard is.
- Singing Rafa’s name: Good etiquette, Chelsea wind up or a bit slack on Rodgers?
- Fighting til the death- the importance of the late goal.
- Suarez and Sturridge magic for both goals.
The Redmen TV is Uncensored LFC Television...
Presenter T-Shirts provided by: http://www.lovefollowconquer.com
You Can Find us HERE:
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/TheRedmenTV http://www.twitter.com/NEredmen http://www.twitter.com/TheBitterRed http://www.twitter.com/mrbloodred http://www.twitter.com/the_akster http://www.twitter.com/maryjayne http://www.twitter.com/dfimpressionist