Week 42 (PART ONE): Hitting The Barcodes For Six
Available after 11:30pm UK Time (1st)
On Part 1, Paul, Chris, Mike and John discuss...
- THE FINAL WORD: Newcastle 0-6 Liverpool
- And they said we couldn’t score goals without Suarez!
- The formation- more Rafa-esque than we’ve played this season.
- The Opening 5 minutes, Did Newcastle know we’d kicked off?
- First Goal: Agger Header, though he’s nearly on the end of a couple before it.
- A Coutinho Wankfest
- The midfield- much improved Lucas.
- Second Goal: Henderson- from Coutinho to Sturridge, great team goal.
- James Perch and the Sitter of a Header
- Third Goal: Sturridge holds his run- hell pass from Coutinho- What a goal.
- Fourth Goal: Sturridge From Henderson- More unselfish play
- Subbing Steven Gerrard- a good decision?
- Fifth Goal: Fabio Borini- Great finish, but has he won Chris over?
- Mathieu Debuchy’s Red Card- deserved?
- Sixth Goal: Henderson Free Kick- Agger nearly gets a second.
- Thoughts on Hendo’s performance?
- Suso on For Coutinho; Boy on for a Man?
- Are Newcastle Awful or are we quite good?
So, the Big Question- Are We Better Without Suarez?
TOPIC: Qatari Investors/Sponsor Story
- Would you be happy with naming rights for existing Anfield?
The Old Smoke/Fire Analogy
TOPIC: The Suarez Ban
- So 10 games? F*cking hell!
Were we right not to appeal?
TOPIC: Carra To Join Sky Sports Punditry Team
- Putting Paid to the “One More Season” Rumours
- Can Carra Better GNev?
The Redmen TV is Uncensored LFC Television...
Presenter T-Shirts provided by: http://www.lovefollowconquer.com
You Can Find us HERE:
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/TheRedmenTV http://www.twitter.com/NEredmen http://www.twitter.com/TheBitterRed http://www.twitter.com/mrbloodred http://www.twitter.com/the_akster http://www.twitter.com/maryjayne http://www.twitter.com/dfimpressionist