Paul, Chris, Ste and Ross are in the studio to preview the home fixture of the Champions League tie against FC Porto! The Reds have a 5 goal advantage from the away leg, but that doesn’t mean that Jurgen Klopp’s men can afford to be complacent.
LIVERPOOL v PORTO: MATCH PREVIEW
- Glorified friendly?
- Other than the front 3, which ONE player are you protecting for United?
- A look at Porto. Likely to be more dangerous this time out
- Guests give their preferred XI
- RIVAL FIXTURES
- Score prediction
PSG (1-3) Real Madrid
Man City (4-0) Basel
Spurs (2-2) Juventus
- 5 points clear at top of their league
- Since losing 0-5 to us they have won the next 4, scoring 15 and conceding 3.
- Casillas has been back in goal pretty much since then (Sa only started once but got subbed at HT in 2nd of those 4 games)
- Aboubakar back from injury came off the bench in weekend 2-1 win over Sporting Lisbon. He has 20 goals in 27 apps this season, 5 in 5 in the Champions League.
Give us your score predictions in the comments below!
For more quality Liverpool FC content visit http://www.theredmentv.com | Not a subscriber? Start your FREE month trial now! www.theredmentv.com/join