Aston Villa 1-2 Liverpool | The Final Word
Ross, Tom, Jack and Ben pick apart Liverpool’s 2-1 win over Aston Villa on Saturday afternoon, where The Reds continued their recent habit of scoring late goals.
- Another mind-blowing end to a game of footy. Is everyone ok?!
- Lallana started – in the 6 no less
- Lovren and Salah started too. Salah had fluid drained out of his ankle.
- Their goal. They had already come close once before. High line exposed?
- Bobby’s armpit was offside. Even Andy Gray thought it was bollocks. Kammy too.
- Sadio Mane got a yellow for diving. Consistency shocking again.
- Klopp was annoyed that we were playing about like kids in the 1st half.
- We did create a few chances though first half, just no end product
- Wesley dominated Lovren all game.
- As is often the way, we came out 2nd half with greater intent.
- Another excellent Oxlade Cameo.
- All the subs changed the game really.
- Trent, Mane and Robbo.
- Speak about it all the time. The never say die mentality of these lads…
- The difference between late wins and lucky wins. 25 shots. A disallowed goal. Should have had a pen. Or two. Or three.
- City 2-1 Southampton.
- Arsenal 1-1 Wolves
- Watford 1-2 Chelsea