Chris, Adam, James and Georgia run through last nights game at the Wanda Stadium where Liverpool got beat 1-0 by Atletico Madrid in the Champions League round of 16.
- We expected a tough game and we got it. It was literally the worst possible start we could have hoped for
- We conceded a throw in when it came off Morata then conceded a corner and then goal.
- The referee was atrocious. So many bad decisions throughout.
- Atletico channeled their inner Voldemort.Time wasting and diving throughout.
- Morata nearly made it two after a poor VVD header.
- Massive opportunity for us at the other end straight after with the keeper gifting the ball to Salah whose first touch was worse than mine.
- Gotta be honest, I love watching Atletico Madrid. They are absolutely the best at what they do. So disciplined, so focussed, so in tune with their crowd and manager. 0 shots on target.
- I make that our lowest xG since United last February. 0.47 ro .72 for Atletico
- Salah had our two best chances either side of half time.
- Big change at half time as Mane is brought off cos he’s on a yellow. Origi on. Thoughts?
- Ox for Salah who was equally one of our best and worst palyers on the night.
- Hendo nearly scored. Would have been some skill to get that in.
- 27 crosses in the match. Trent 12/4 Robbo 5/1 – did we get our tactics right?
- Hendo felt his hammy. Time for someone else to step up?
- Loads of presser reactions. First off, VVD and Robbo being labelled as salty????
- Klopp called for Anfield to be the 12th man.
- Social Media. Fucking hell. You’d think we’d been knocked out.