Chris is joined by James, Ross and Ste as they discuss what transfer business Liverpool could do this summer. Another centre-half? A replacement for Gini? A new backup goalkeeper? It could be a busy summer at Anfield.
- Bit of early business, lovely.
- Not lovely news for Kabak.
- What happens to Nat Phillips?
- Liverpool need to sell before more come in
“Liverpool will listen to offers for Harry Wilson and Marko Grujic following the completion of their loans at Cardiff City and Porto respectively. They are each valued at around £15 million.
Loris Karius, Sheyi Ojo, Ben Woodburn, Liam Millar and Taiwo Awoniyi could also be sold.”
(PUSH KEEP/SELL/LOAN SHOWS)
Adrian set for new contract
- The right move for Liverpool?
- He’s caused some divide in the fan base.
- Kelleher not ready yet? Hard to get a ‘back up’ goalkeeper
Trent Alexander Arnold injured
- RB was injured in some friendly and is set to miss the Euros, possibly the start of the season too.
- Concerns over Neco, is he ready?
- The bigger question is really which positions should Liverpool be looking to improve this summer? I’ve seen loads of links to forwards but can’t help but think we’ve other areas that need support?
- Gini has left, a mistake? Going to hard to replace the player, the engine but also the amount of games he plays. 54 last season.
- Reports suggest a replacement for Gini is “not regarded as a necessity” – we’ve been here before “Danny Ward No1.”
- We can’t rely on Keita/Ox etc
- Raphina rumours won’t go away – again do we need a 5th forward?
- Harvey Elliott and Taki?- https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-transfer-news-klopp-minamino-24270629
- Can’t rely on Shaqiri and Origi, surely they are on the way out.