Paul is joined by Ste, Georgia and Jack as they discuss another win for Liverpool which leaves us two games away from the Premier League trophy.
Visit https://www.theathletic.co.uk/redmentv to start your 7 day free trial and receive 50% off of your yearly subscription to The Athletic, the new home of football writing. #AD
- A brilliant game, exciting, dramatic, real edge of your seat stuff that really put Liverpool back in the driving seat… But enough about the Manchester Derby…
- Their goal- a foul on Gomez?
- Bobby Firmino can’t buy a goal at Anfield- but his surrounding stats are all top notch.
- Salah levels, Mane’s pass was dogshit, but a great finish.
- 70 goals in 100 games for Liverpool- truly elite.
- Liverpool’s greatest overseas goalscorer ever
- Torres scored 63, Suarez and Fowler 62.
- Only Shearer has more (79)
- Virgil Van Dijk to Mane to goal. Brilliant
- Jurgen screaming celebration at the 4th official
- Milner had the chance to kill it (great ball from Salah)
- But then ends up saving it, with an amazing clearance
- So, yeah, City fucked it against Man United. We’re 25 points clear, they play Arsenal (H) midweek, then Burnley (H) before we play Everton on Monday.