Paul, Ste, Emma & Patrick are here for an in-depth chat about Liverpool’s 2-1 win, where another poor performance resulted in another 2-1 win and The Reds maintained their 8-point lead over Leicester, while extending the lead over Man City to 11 points!
PODCAST PLAYER IS BELOW AGENDA
Liverpool 2-1 Brighton | The Final Word
- What a mad end to a game of football!
- The first six minutes, Justice For The 96. We haven’t chanted it in ages.
- Hendo got the nod in the 6. Thoughts on his game?
- Virgil opens the scoring (his foul actually starts the move that leads to the freekick)
- Firmino has a couple of good chances 1st half.
- Another two assists for Trent- Virgil scores again.
- Brighton had a good spell at the end of the half.
- Were we guilty of not kicking on?
- Another really encouraging performance from Ox
- Virgil nearly gets a hattrick.
- Firmino and Salah subbed off.
- Alisson sent off. Facepalm emoji.
- MARTIN ATKINSON IS A CUNT
- Panic stations ending
- It actually made the game really exciting!
- 31 unbeaten. 40 points.
- NEARLY A PERFECT WEEKEND (depending on your view of Ev v Leic)
- Jonjo Shelvey scored! Newcastle 2-2 City