Paul, Chris & Ross are here with this week’s Podcast, where we ask how Liverpool will cope with their current injury crisis. A good proportion of our first choice XI are out or doubtful for Sunday’s clash with Leicester, how should Klopp approach this game?
You get John Arne Riise to Volley one person from present day or history straight in the balls, who is it and why? It can be anyone too like an old boss, not just major figures
- The Injury Crisis it stands…
- LONG TERM:
- Van Dijk- Knee (season)
- Gomez- Knee (likely season)
- Oxlade-Chamberlain- Knee (2021)
- MEDIUM TERM:
- Trent – Calf (4 weeks)
- SHORT TERM:
- Salah- Covid (2 weeks)
- Thiago- Knee (should be fit soon)
- Fabinho- Hamstring (should be fit soon)
- Hendo- released from England duty for assessment
- Robbo- Hamstring
- LONG TERM:
- Salah Covid
- A bit thick of Mo Salah, although there’s talk that he might get a negative retest.
- Robertson Injury
- Steve Clarke – “Andy was probably a little bit worse than the rest, which is why I left him out. It would have been too big a risk.
- “But he’s coming to Israel so we’ll assess him over there and hopefully get him on the pitch. That would be good as we’d like our captain on the pitch.”
- Our Back 4 is going to be a bit random this weekend.
- David Ornstein of The Athletic thinks Liverpool won’t go for a centre back in Jan.
- It’s Milner Time!