Ste is joined by Ross, Leanne Prescott & Adam Rowe to preview Liverpool’s penultimate game of the season.
NEWCASTLE v LIVERPOOL: MATCH BUILD UP AGENDA
- We should expect a big reaction after Barcelona.
- Another massive game in the Premier League.
- We just need to keep getting 3 points. 97 is the target.
- Changes from Barca? Bobby & Trent back?
- Rumours of 3-4 weeks out for Naby, big blow given his form?
- Newcastle are safe. Will Rafa give us an easy win?
- Another chance to get our goal difference up or play it safe?
- Play before City again, put the pressure back on.
- Preferred XIs
- RIVAL FIXTURES:
- Score Predictions
- Last 5 – LLWWD
- Perez – 12 goals – 2 assists
- Rondon – 10 goals – 7 assists
- Ritchie – 2 goals – 6 assists
- Scored 36, conceded 45
- Saturday – Newcastle v Liverpool 7:45pm
- Monday – Manchester City v Leicester 8pm