Paul and Chris are back with another podcast! They talk through the latest LFC news, our Premier League rivals and once again take your comments!
- Jamie Cubiss After Di Maria shouting at the United fans to F*ck Off last night, who in sport would you like to shout F*ck Off to?
- Lovren facing a race to be fit for Bayern
- Oxlade does first proper session
- Aaron Ramsey will earn 400k per week
- United got beaten by PSG and Mane buzzed off it on Insta
- Mane encourages Werner to join Liverpool
“I’d advise him to join Liverpool. I like his style of play. Very forceful, good finish, always giving it 100 percent. If he wants to join us, we’d welcome him to our team.
“When it was clear that Naby would join us, I often watched Leipzig matches. But to be honest: It was dreadful for me at the start.
“Naby saw quite a few red cards. I then asked Kevin Kampl, my friend from our time at RB Salzburg, why Naby always got sent off. He didn’t know.
“Naby missed some important games and I could watch other players more closely. And Timo stood out.”
TOPIC 1: Bournemouth
The potential importance of Naby Keita
TOPIC 2: City and Spurs
City pulled Chelsea’s pants down
- Swifteh @Swif_tehhh A team of Robertsons, or a team of Carraghers?
- Matthew Feaks @FeaksMatthew Pick two ex players to bare knuckle fight each other and who would win? (Hint it can be two bell ends like diof vs Markovic )