Paul and Chris and still jubilant after Liverpool ended Manchester City’s unbeaten run on Sunday evening to continue an excellent run of form. They discuss how Liverpool should now be aiming for a second placed finish in the Premier League, rather than looking back at Spurs and Arsenal in 5th and 6th.
RUNDOWN OF THIS WEEK’s TOPICS
TOPIC 1: We beat Man City, we were great.
News In Brief:
- Leipzig Say No Deal on Keita
- Cameron Brannagan joins Oxford United on permanent deal.
- Ryan Kent Joins Bristol City on Loan.
- Bordeaux coach links Malcom with Liverpool? (Bizarrely, Gourvennec then mentioned another English Premier League club, saying: “If Liverpool want you to work for them tomorrow, you’d go. I’m a coach, I’d like to be able to count on Malcom, Malcom has to help us.)
TOPIC 2: Time to start looking up the table at United, not over our shoulders?
- We are 3rd, above Chelsea on GD
- Three points ahead of Spurs
- 8 points clear of Arsenal in 6th.
- 3 points behind United.
- 2nd Best points tally at this stage after 2008/09
Rickey Shah If you had to do ‘come dine with me’, who would be your 4 guests? Preferably I’d like to hear a purely Liverpool one (and one that can involve anyone else like musicians, authors etc. )
And also the reasons for your choices.
Is there an argument to be had that without Liverpool are better set up to play to their strengths (pressing etc) WITHOUT Coutinho?
Adam C Cropp Did Chris enjoy the Viking win? See his Viking hat he never removes
Summer Olympics or Winter Olympics?