Ben, Ross and Jack are here with all their thoughts on VAR over the weekend, the Andre Gomes horror injury and they look at some of the big games and results in the Premier League!
PODCAST PLAYER IS BELOW THE AGENDA
- Another VAR disasterclass in several games. Felt like a big weekend for it again given how many pundits came out and admitted they’ve turned against it (Carragher, Lineker, Kamara, even Andy fucking Gray)
- The big incidents…Firmino, Alli handball, Son challenge on Gomes.
- Fucking sick of talking about it…everyone is. Get it gone!
- Everton 1-1 Tottenham. Gomes injury aside, it was DIRE. Everton are just poor.
- (Man City 2–1 Southampton). Pep Guardiola. What a man. He’s so worried about Liverpool. I hope he’s okay.
- Let’s have a chat about the cup as well. Liverpool 5-5 Arsenal, Chelsea 1-2 United. The quarter final draw was irritating again. City got Oxford and you just know they’ll get Colchester in the semis…
- It feels like they’re going stale for Arsenal…but they are 5th. The issue is that top 4 already looks wrapped up.
- Leicester plow on through. They’re flying. Also in that cup quarter final draw.
- Let’s talk about Man United again! Nothing new but let’s take a moment to appreciate. They lost again. No creativity. Lovely stuff