Join Paul, Ross, Ben & Tom on this weeks Liverpool FC Podcast. The lads discuss the Milner/Salah penalty ‘controversy’, false articles involving Liverpool fans being published and everything post Cardiff and pre- Manchester Derby. Sit back, relax & enjoy.
REDMEN RADIO: #4: NO FAITH IN UNITED
KICK OFF: Elliott Hopkinson: if you could choose one Liverpool player to be tattooed on your arse who and why.
- Caught Offside ran an article saying Liverpool fans mocked Emiliano Sala.
- Fulham want £40m for Ryan Sessegnon (Express)
- Salah/Klopp Fallout/Madrid Link Nonsense
- Robbie Fowler is the new Brisbane Roar manager
- WATCH REDS NEWS ROUNDUP FOR MORE!
SPONSOR: Tokyo Time
- Code: REDMEN20
TOPIC 1: CARDIFF
- We deliberately trained on a dry pitch.
- The best Liverpool side in Premier League history.
- James Milner typifies the attitude of this squad.
- Matip Man of the Match.
PLUG: Maych x Pajak Podcast
VOTE FOR US IN THE FBAS!
TOPIC 2: HUDDERSFIELD
- The end is so close we can taste it.
- City/United shouldn’t change our thinking on this one
SPONSOR 2: N/A
Question for next week. Who is the most famous person (that you know of) that has a redmentv account? Do any players/ ex players have one? And weirdest interaction with a subscriber?
Favourite Guilty pleasure Film? One that maybe the kids put on and you end up more interested than them 🤣